As we approach the end of the year, I had a quick look to see which blog posts received the most views in 2018. It’s actually a really nice mix of posts, and overall, they represent all the facets of the work I do, including teaching, accompanying and mentoring.
So, in case you missed them, here are 2018’s top 10 blog posts:
- ABRSM Piano Syllabus 2019/20: an overview;
- Why a Grade 1 Pass is a Superb Result;
- Top Tips for Teaching Diplomas;
- DipLCM in Piano Performance: my experiences;
- Teaching Diplomas: How long does it take to prepare?;
- ABRSM 2018 singing syllabus: more choice?;
- DipABRSM: Where to start with the Written Submission;
- “When can I do Grade 9?”;
- Teaching Diplomas: Which one should you choose?;
- Setting the tempo: working with accompanists when there is no rehearsal time.
Which was your favourite? Let me know which posts you’ve found the most useful and enjoyable over the past 12 months.
So, as they say “that’s a wrap” for 2018. I really hope you’ve enjoyed the blog posts I’ve written this year. If you have ideas for topics or questions you’d like me to cover in future posts, do let me know. I already have some posts in the pipeline, and in 2019, I’m aiming to publish at least two new posts every month, so ideas very much welcomed!
Also, don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list to receive new posts delivered straight to your inbox as soon as they’re published: